The Mitchell Insurance Agency is an equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not use personal information in our hiring process and are dedicated to hiring the person who is best suited for our jobs without any knowledge or consideration of any individual`s membership in any protected class. Any personal information found on the application or any supporting documentation will be removed as soon as it is discovered. All applications received by the Mitchell Insurance Agency will only remain active for one year.
The Mitchell Insurance Agency is committed to promoting safety and high standards of employee performance, productivity and reliability. In order to achieve this, all finalists may be subjected to a drug test prior to being hired to assure the Mitchell Insurance Agency that the applicant does not currently have narcotics, sedatives, stimulants and/or other controlled substances in his/her body. Further, the Mitchell Insurance Agency supports a Drug-Free Workplace Policy.
The Mitchell Insurance Agency is a family owned and operated agency for over 56 years. The culture of our agency consists of a winning attitude and strong performance. We represent over 32 insurance companies so competing with the National Carriers is easy. The ideal candidate is a professional interested in joining our winning team for the role of Commercial Lines Insurance Producer. We seek an energetic person that wants to help our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career. As you consider the value of working for the Mitchell Insurance Agency, remember the core to our success is our culture.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed
- Work with the agency to establish and meet marketing goals
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life & recover from the unexpected
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal & listening
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Dedicated to customer service
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Applied Epic & Windows
- Pride in getting work done accurately & timely
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- No minimum revenue requirements for commission payouts
We offer competitive Producer contracts and commission agreements along with a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, long term disability, and group life insurance. Avoid NJ traffic by commuting against the grain. Become a member of our family, because with us you are not just a number.
For immediate consideration, send your resume to email@example.com